What is Premature Ejaculation?
Early ejaculation or discharge could be regarded as the very typical sexual problems, which implies the ejaculation too fast. Some scientists define premature Ejaculation or early discharge as a health problem when men ejaculate within two minutes of penetration.
How to examine that you are suffering from premature Ejaculation
Early ejaculation or early discharge is the most prevalent sexual dysfunction in men. It signifies the inability to delay ejaculation long enough to possess a gratifying sexual encounter. This is undoubtedly a problem for the two partners and it has to be treated as such. In case the male in a pair achieves orgasm in 10 minutes and his partner on a daily basis finish in 5 minutes, this isn't considered a premature ejaculation problem.
If a guy delays his ejaculation for so long as 15-20 minutes, but his partner needs 25 minutes of excitement before reaching orgasm, this cause a trouble. It's clear that in such cases both partners won't be satisfied and might become unhappy and disappointed.
You are not alone in this world who are suffering from PE
Men shouldn't be embarrassed if they've this kind of problem as it is the most prevalent sexual dysfunction in men. Nobody really knows how many men are impacted by this unpleasant state, because most men don't want to speak about this especially not to their doctors. According to some unofficial resources, 2-3 in five men encounters difficulty with early discharge or early ejaculation eventually In life and more than 40 to 50 percent of men have trouble with premature ejaculation always.
Who controls premature ejaculation in your body?
Our nervous system & reproductive system is the main driver for controlling premature ejaculation in our body
Premature Ejaculation Causes
Nobody really knows what is causing this problem, but as it is evidenced among men from the start of sexual education and researchers, several experts have tried to tell precisely what the predominant cause is! Consequently, there are lots of theories and several possible explanations.
There are various reasons for premature ejaculation problem in men such as
- Over sensitivity of nerves & nervous system
- Excitement for sex
- Psychological factors like stress & depression
- Sexual performance anxiety
- Sexual inexperience
- Lack of proper diet, nutrition & exercise
- Misuse of drugs like smoking, alcohol, white drugs etc.
- Use of pesticides & insecticides on crops & fruits
- Diabetes & BP
- Any cardiovascular diseases, or gone through any type of surgery
- Night shift jobs
- Prolong sitting jobs or Business
- Prostate disease
Cure Premature Ejaculation
Luckily, there are significant few Ayurveda formulations available to control as well as cure the sex issue of premature ejaculation or ejaculation. In Allopathic as well as in Homeopathy science, cure & control of early ejaculation is not clear except counseling of the patients.
Best Herbal (Ayurvedic) Treatment for Premature Ejaculation
In ayurveda science formulations for controlling early release or ejaculation is mentioned in Ayurvedic books, religious text & Granth. There are particular herbs & natural supplements such as Safed Musli, Ashwagandha, kaunch beej, Shilajit, Akarkara, Gohru, Jaiphal, Salabmishri Kesar, Ahiphena or Opium ( Purified and processed Papaver somniferum ) etc are being used from early times & was used by kings to control & cure early release or cure premature ejaculation. Those are the natural herbs and contains no chemicals. The best part of the therapy is that there's no prospect of side effect. These formulations must be in proper doses & Products must be approved by the department of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Testing reports from certified laboratory should also be examined to know the authenticity of the products because 90% companies are selling their products by adding chemicals of Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra)
Free Online Consultation
Wah Ayurveda has formulated various products for the control of early discharge or premature ejaculation such as Wah Musli Premium, Wah Musli Special ( for 45+ Men ) and Wah King Power Oil have the main ingredient of Safed Musli (White Musli), Kali Musli, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Kaunch Beej or seeds (mucuna pruriens), Pure Shilajit, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Akarkara (pyrethrum), Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans), Sigru, Salabmishri, Amalaki, Saund , Kali Mirch , Lavang , Javitri etc.
Wah Ayurveda is also providing FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION through qualified & well experienced Ayurvedic doctor. Anyone can consult at whatsapp ( +91 82889-64305 ) OR email ( email@example.com ) OR telephonic conversation at +91 82889-64305.
4 techniques helpful for controlling premature ejaculation
- The first method is understanding your mental control by breathe deeply right before ejaculating. Learning to control the breath during sex, slowing it, breathing deeply, will subsequently slow down your nervousness and any other mental things going on in your mind.
Most men get so fired up and excited, they start to breath heavy and quickly. When you're mentally breathing fast, you're putting your body in a Fast manner as well resulting leads to early ejaculation.
- The Second method is exercise. see the below steps in the picture & practice this regularly. This Kegal exercise strengthens your PC ( Pubococcygeus ) muscles & help to control premature ejaculation.
- The third & most important method is that if you ejaculate within 2 minute during sex, don’t feel guilty & shameful, just relax and continue your sexual encounter for second climax after retrieve your erections again. For retrieving erections for second climax, you can use herbal products made from pure herbs.
- Fourth is counseling for functionality nervousness or any other stress or depression in your lifetime. This could address any underlying emotional and physical issues which might be triggering the sex issue and will help you to gain control over these causes.